"Self-esteem is either the crippler or the completer of the marriage relationship," says Dennis Rainey. From their personal and seminar experiences with thousands of couples, Dennis and Barbara Rainey have found that one of the most vital, yet most often missing ingredients in a marriage today is the diligent effort on the part of each spouse to build the other's self-esteem.
In The New Building Your Mate's Self-Esteem, the Raineys speak openly and frankly about this problem and give you ten essential building blocks to strengthen your mate and your marriage. Rich in practical insights and anecdotes, this information-packed marriage classic has been updated and refined to address the unique issues of today's couple.
This eloquent source of instruction for anyone seriously committed to a strong, meaningful marriage will teach you how to:
- Appreciate your role in building your partner's self-esteem
- Learn practical and effective ways to love and support your mate
- Repair past hurts in your spouse's life
- Build mutual intimacy through unconditional acceptance
- Work together to build a vision for the years ahead